AN INSPIRED WORLDVIEW
Formation in the Jesuit Tradition
We will establish Loyola Academy as the leading Jesuit formation community in the United States by allocating significant resources to the Ignatian development of our Board of Trustees, faculty and staff, students, parents and alumni. To deepen the Jesuit formation of our community members by providing more opportunities for personal encounters with Jesus Christ, we will:
- implement a multiyear plan for the formation of our Board of Trustees;
- require all adult employees of Loyola Academy to participate in ongoing formation in the Jesuit tradition;
- develop an integrated plan for student formation;
- launch a curriculum for parent engagement, partnership and faith formation;
- support our global network of more than 26,000 alumni in their ongoing faith development through onsite programming, out-of-town gatherings and social networking.