I have an account with Loyola Academy but have not registered with BBID.
- an alumnus/a from Loyola Academy or Marillac High School,
- a graduate parent from the Class of 2021 or earlier, or
- a parent of a candidate for admission to the Class of 2027 who has already submitted an Inquiry form.
Setting up your BBID account:
- Visit goramblers.org and click the My Loyola button at the top of the screen. Enter your email address and click Next. Your account is now being converted to use Blackbaud ID. Click Continue.
Three options are available for managing your account.
- Choose your own password
The password should be unique, must contain 12 characters including 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character. Enter your desired password, confirm the password, and enter your first and last names. Click Sign up to move to the next step.
Within approximately 5 minutes of signing up, you will receive an email (from email@example.com) with the subject line "Confirm your Blackbaud ID" — click the Confirm button in this email to confirm your account creation within 24 hours.
Once you confirm your account, you will be redirected to the My Loyola login page. Enter your login credentials to continue your application.
- Sign up with Google
If you elect to use a Google account for authentication (a @gmail.com email is not required), select Sign up with Google button. If you select this option, you will sign in using credentials managed in Google.
- Sign up with Apple
- If you elect to use an Apple account for authentication, select Sign up with Apple button. If you select this option, you will sign in using credentials managed through Apple.
Once you've completed the sign up process, a confirmation email will be sent to you with a six digit confirmation code. The confirmation email will be sent from Blackbaud at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter this code on the screen and you will be directed back to the My Loyola login page.
Enter your email address and click Next
- On your Parent persona, click your child's name in the top left of the screen. Click the Fill Out button to begin your application. Note, if you do not see your child's name in this section, please contact email@example.com.
- Follow the onscreen prompts on the application form to complete the application. Make certain to submit accurate information for the student and parent(s)/guardian(s) as the information you provide will be used to create the official student and parent/guardian records.
- Submit the Request for Academic Records to your child’s grade school.