IRA Charitable Rollover
If you are 70 ½ years of age or older, an IRA Charitable Rollover Gift will allow you to make a gift to Loyola Academy and reduce your tax liability.
Reduce Your Taxes While Increasing Your Impact
If you are 70 ½ years of age or older and have a traditional individual retirement account (IRA), you can make an immediate impact at Loyola Academy through an IRA Charitable Rollover Gift. While there have been recent changes to the tax laws regarding traditional IRAs, owners of these accounts still have the opportunity to make qualified charitable distributions of up to $100,000 in the calendar year. An IRA Charitable Rollover allows you to:
Making Your Gift is Easy
- Make a gift directly from your IRA to Loyola Academy;
- Satisfy part or all of your annual RMD from your IRA, and exclude part or all of that distribution from your Federal taxable gross income; and
- Impact today’s Loyola Academy students by renewing or increasing your annual gift through your IRA Charitable Rollover.
—before December 31 of this year:
- Here are instructions to provide to your IRA Custodian.
- Ask that your distribution be a charitable rollover to Loyola Academy.
- To ensure that we can promptly and accurately credit your gift, ask them to include your name, address and how you would like the gift allocated in the transfer.
Distributions can be mailed to:
1100 Laramie Avenue
Wilmette, IL 60091